This investigation was supported in whole by Public Health Service Research grant AM 09499-14 from the National Institute of Arthritis and Metabolic Diseases.
The pelvis of the free-tailed bat: Sexual dimorphism and pregnancy changes†
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1969 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 164, Issue 3, pages 349–357, July 1969
How to Cite
Crelin, E. S. and Newton, E. V. (1969), The pelvis of the free-tailed bat: Sexual dimorphism and pregnancy changes. Anat. Rec., 164: 349–357. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091640310
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 1969
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!