This investigation was supported by USPHS predoctoral fellowship number 5-F1-GM-29.402, and in part by USPHS training grant GM 136, and is a portion of the work submitted to the University of Washington Graduate School in partial fulfillment of the requirements for a Ph.D. degree.
Fine structure of the dermal luminescent organs, photophores, in the fish, Porichthys notatus†
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1969 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 164, Issue 4, pages 433–461, August 1969
How to Cite
Strum, J. M. (1969), Fine structure of the dermal luminescent organs, photophores, in the fish, Porichthys notatus. Anat. Rec., 164: 433–461. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091640404
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 1969
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!