Supported by Grant AM 09432-04, National Institutes of Health, U.S.P.H.S.
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1969 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 165, Issue 2, pages 197–209, October 1969
How to Cite
Pratt, S. A. and Napolitano, L. (1969), Osmium binding to the surface coat of intestinal microvilli in the cat under various conditions. Anat. Rec., 165: 197–209. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091650206
A report of this study was presented at the 8th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Cell Biology (Pratt, ′68)
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 1969
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!