This investigation was supported by a research grant (GB-6910) from the National Science Foundation. The authors are indebted to Dr. N. B. Everett and Mrs. Ruth Tyler for their critical review of the manuscript, to Mrs. Sandra Kunz and Mrs. Nancy Gross for their able technical assistance and to Mrs. Doris Ringer for secretarial help.
Development of the amphibian pineal organ; cell proliferation and migration†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1969 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 165, Issue 2, pages 211–227, October 1969
How to Cite
Hendrickson, A. E. and Kelly, D. E. (1969), Development of the amphibian pineal organ; cell proliferation and migration. Anat. Rec., 165: 211–227. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091650207
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 1969
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!