This work supported in part by grant A-2641 from the National Institutes of Health, U. S. Public Health Service.
Effect of fibrillar structure of pericanalicular and intercanalicular bone on X-ray absorption†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1970 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 166, Issue 2, pages 239–245, February 1970
How to Cite
Vose, G. P. and Baylink, D. J. (1970), Effect of fibrillar structure of pericanalicular and intercanalicular bone on X-ray absorption. Anat. Rec., 166: 239–245. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091660212
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 1969
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!