This work was supported by a generous gift from the Given Foundation.
Follicular arrangements in hamster adrenomedullary cells: Light and electron microscopic study†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1970 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 161–177, October 1970
How to Cite
Al-Lami, F. (1970), Follicular arrangements in hamster adrenomedullary cells: Light and electron microscopic study. Anat. Rec., 168: 161–177. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091680203
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 1970
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 1970
This article has been cited by:
- 1An electron microscopic study on nerve endings on adrenomedullary adrenaline cells in golden hamsters: position, size and changes due to pinealectomy, Archives of Histology and Cytology, 2008, 71, 2, 115, ,