The author wishes to acknowledge the technical assistance of Mrs. Stephanie Krah.
Extracellular specializations associated with hemidesmosomes in the fetal rat urogenital sinus†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1970 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 195–202, October 1970
How to Cite
Flickinger, C. J. (1970), Extracellular specializations associated with hemidesmosomes in the fetal rat urogenital sinus. Anat. Rec., 168: 195–202. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091680206
This study was supported by contract 69-2104 with the National Institutes of Health, Program Project HD-02282 of the National Institutes of Health, Health Sciences Advancement Award FR-02084 from the National Institutes of Health, and a Research Career Development Award (1-K3-GM-28, 214-01) from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 1970
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 1970
This article has been cited by:
- 2Hemidesmosomes of normal and regenerating mouse corneal epithelium, Virchows Archiv B Cell Pathology Including Molecular Pathology, 1983, 42, 1, 1,
- 6Structure and regeneration of the planarian basal lamina: An ultrastructural study, Tissue and Cell, 1979, 11, 4, 611,
- 8The hemidesmosome: New fine structural features revealed by freeze-fracture techniques, Cell and Tissue Research, 1976, 172, 3, 289, ,
- 10Male Accessory Sex Organs, 1974,,