American Association of Anatomists
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1970 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 325–329, October 1970
How to Cite
(1970), Constitution. Anat. Rec., 168: 325–329. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091680211
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
- 1968 Ultrastructure of the parafollicular cells. Calcitonin Proceedings of the Symposium Thyrocalcitonin and the C cells. London 17–20 July 1967. Wm. Heinemann Medical Books Ltd., London, pp. 152–166.
- 1966 Thyrocalcitonin activity of particulate portions of the thyroid gland. Lab. Invest., 15:323–329. , and
- 1967 Immunofluorescent localization of calcitonin in the “C” cells of pig and dog thyroid. J. Endocr., 37:205–209. , and
- 1968 The ultrastructure of the parafollicular cells of the thyroid gland in the rat. J. Ultrastruct. Res., 23:378–402. , and
- 1968 Degranulation of the parafollicular cells of the rat thyroid by Vitamin D2-induced hypercalcemia. J. Ultrastruct. Res., 24:145–149.
- 1965 Surface Specializations of Absorbing Cells. J. Histochem. Cytochem., 13:75–91.
- 1967 An Atlas of Fine Structure. The Cell. Its Organelles and Inclusions. Second ed. W. B. Saunders Co., Philadelphia and London, Chap. II, 259 pp.
- 1960 Early post mortem renal changes studied in mice with one kidney exteriorized. 2. The functional and the early post mortem morphology of the kidney. Acta. Path. Microbiol. Scand., 49:297–320.
- 1961 Improvements in epoxy resin embedding methods. J. Biophys. Biochem. Cytol., 9:409–414.
- 1967 Morphological changes in the parafollicular cells of the rat thyroid glands after administration of calcium shown by electron microscopy. Nature, 213:922–928. , and
- 1966 The influence of different fixatives and fixation methods on the ultrastructure of rat kidney proximal tubule cells. I. Comparison of different perfusion fixation methods and glutaraldehyde, formaldehyde and osmium tetroxide fixatives. J. Ultrastruct. Res., 15:242–282.
- 1968 Observations on the Dense Granules in Rat Thyroid Parafollicular Cells. Calcitonin – Proceedings of the Symposium on Thyrocalcitonin and the C cells. London, 17–20 July, 1967. Springer-Verlag, New York. , and
- 1966 The cytochemistry of thyroid C cells and their relationship to calcitonin. Proc. Roy. Soc. (Biol.), 164:478–487.
- 1963 The use of lead citrate at high pH as an electron-opaque stain in electron microscopy. J. Cell Biol., 17:208–212.
- 1964 Electron microscopic studies of parafollicular cells in the thyroid gland of the dog. Okajimas Folia Anat. Japan., 39:191–211.
- 1958 Staining of tissue sections for electron microscopy with heavy metals. J. Biophys. Biochem. Cytol., 4:475–478.
- 1963 The light cells are compared to the follicular cell in the thyroid gland in the rat. Endocrinology, 73:669–686. , and