This reserach was carried out in part while the investigator was the recipient of a summer research fellowship awarded under United States Public Health Service GRS grant 1 S01 FR05680-01.
Structure and innervation of the ciliary processes of the albino rabbit eye†
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1970 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 168, Issue 3, pages 339–349, November 1970
How to Cite
Pataky, P. E. (1970), Structure and innervation of the ciliary processes of the albino rabbit eye. Anat. Rec., 168: 339–349. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091680302
This research was supported in part by United States Public Health Service Research grant AM 11407.
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 1970
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!