This work was supported by grants TICA-5055 from the National Cancer Institute and AM-03688 from the National Institute of Arthritis and Metabolic Diseases, National Institutes of Health, United States Public Health Service.
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1970 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 168, Issue 3, pages 433–451, November 1970
How to Cite
Symonds, D. A. and Lentz, T. L. (1970), Histochemistry of the aldosterone-stimulated urinary bladder of the toad, Bufo marinus. Anat. Rec., 168: 433–451. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091680308
The authors are indebted to Dr. Arthur L. Finn for physiological assay of aldosterone and Dr. Russell J. Barrnett for helpful suggestions in the preparation of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 1970
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!