NDEA Title IV National Defense Fellowship 66-07809.1 and trainee on Public Health Service training grant 5TI-GM-1014, from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences. This work was done in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Master of Science.
The fine structure of a lateral recess of the subarachnoid space in the rat†
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1971 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 171, Issue 1, pages 1–19, September 1971
How to Cite
Himango, W. A. and Low, F. N. (1971), The fine structure of a lateral recess of the subarachnoid space in the rat. Anat. Rec., 171: 1–19. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091710102
The project was supported by Public Health Service Training grant 5TI-GM-1014, from the National Institutes of General Medical Sciences. The terminal phases of the work were aided by grant NS 09363, United States Public Health Service.
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 1971
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!