Aided in part by USPHS traineeship GM-94-11.
Epithelio-mesenchymal interactions in primordial gland structures which become responsive to androgenic stimulation†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1972 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 172, Issue 2, pages 179–195, February 1972
How to Cite
Cunha, G. R. (1972), Epithelio-mesenchymal interactions in primordial gland structures which become responsive to androgenic stimulation. Anat. Rec., 172: 179–195. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091720206
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 1971
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!