This investigation was supported by the National Institutes of Health, Child Health and Human Development, gratn HD 03391-02.
The diffuse labyrinthine endotheliodichorial placenta of the free-tail Bat: A light and electron microscopic study†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1972 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 172, Issue 2, pages 221–252, February 1972
How to Cite
Stephens, R. J. and Cabral, L. J. (1972), The diffuse labyrinthine endotheliodichorial placenta of the free-tail Bat: A light and electron microscopic study. Anat. Rec., 172: 221–252. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091720208
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 1971
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!