This investigation was supported by the National Institutes of Health, Child Health and Human Development, gratn HD 03391-02.
The diffuse labyrinthine endotheliodichorial placenta of the free-tail Bat: A light and electron microscopic study†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1972 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 172, Issue 2, pages 221–252, February 1972
How to Cite
Stephens, R. J. and Cabral, L. J. (1972), The diffuse labyrinthine endotheliodichorial placenta of the free-tail Bat: A light and electron microscopic study. Anat. Rec., 172: 221–252. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091720208
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 1971
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!