Glycogen in the liver during starvation: A histochemical and biochemical investigation
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1972 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 173, Issue 2, pages 141–150, June 1972
How to Cite
Otter, W. D. and De Minjer, A. (1972), Glycogen in the liver during starvation: A histochemical and biochemical investigation. Anat. Rec., 173: 141–150. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091730203
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 1971
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!