The Research was supported by Grant HD04969 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1972 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 173, Issue 2, pages 157–171, June 1972
How to Cite
Printz, R. H. (1972), The effects of high altitude on the reproductive cycle and pregnancy in the hamster. Anat. Rec., 173: 157–171. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091730205
The author is deeply indebted to Mrs. Carol Pehoushek for assistance with all phases of Tis Studey. Technical assistance was also provided by Mrs. Ilona Ormsby, Mr. Albert Lamperti, and Miss Nancy Adams.
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 1971
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!