The Research was supported by NSF grant GB-14035 to R.D.N., USPHS grant MH-15965 to L.A.R. and grant 0806-04-012-68 from the Research Foundation of S.U.N.Y. awarded jointly to both authors. Testosterone propionate was supplied by Dr. P. L. Perlman, Schering Corporation, Bloomfield, New Jersey; testosterone cyclopentylpropionate by Dr. J. W. Hendrix, Upjohn Company, Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Hormonal regulation of the “fatted” phenomenon in squirrel monkeys†
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1972 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 173, Issue 2, pages 181–187, June 1972
How to Cite
Nadler, R. D. and Rosenblum, L. A. (1972), Hormonal regulation of the “fatted” phenomenon in squirrel monkeys. Anat. Rec., 173: 181–187. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091730207
Research Scientist Development Awardee (Level 2, no. k5, MH-23, 685) National Institute of Mental Health, USPHS.
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 1972
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!