Portion of a thesis submitted to the Graduate School of the University of Illinois at the Medical Center in partial fulfillment of the requirement for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the Department of Anatomy.
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1972 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 173, Issue 2, pages 229–234, June 1972
How to Cite
Krueger, W. A. and Maibenco, H. C. (1972), DNA replication and cell division in the hamster uterus. Anat. Rec., 173: 229–234. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091730213
Supported by N.I.H. Predoctoral Fellowship 1 Fo1 GM44693-01.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 1972
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!