Special Research Fellow of N.I.C.H.D. National Institutes of Health.
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1973 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 175, Issue 2, pages 243–251, February 1973
How to Cite
Singh, I. J. and Tonna, E. A. (1973), An autoradiographic study of the utilization of tritiated uridine by osteoblasts of young mice,. Anat. Rec., 175: 243–251. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091750208
Research supported by grants HD-03677 and HD-50021 from N.I.C.H.D., National Institutes of Health.
Presented in part at the meeting of the American Association of Anatomists, Philadelphia, April 1971.
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 1972
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!