This research was supported by U. S. Public Health Service grant NS06055 and Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station grant 2618H. Approved for publication as Scientific Journal Series Paper 8020, Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station, St. Paul.
Gross and light microscopic features of the pelvic plexus in the rat†
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1973 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 175, Issue 4, pages 697–705, April 1973
How to Cite
Purinton, P. T., Fletcher, T. F. and Bradley, W. E. (1973), Gross and light microscopic features of the pelvic plexus in the rat. Anat. Rec., 175: 697–705. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091750405
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 1972
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!