Based on a thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Anatomy at the University of Illinois, 1972. Supported by USPHS Training Grant GM–00643.
Quantitative analysis of the synaptogenic period in the trigeminal mesencephalic nucleus†
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1973 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 177, Issue 1, pages 49–59, September 1973
How to Cite
Alley, K. E. (1973), Quantitative analysis of the synaptogenic period in the trigeminal mesencephalic nucleus. Anat. Rec., 177: 49–59. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091770106
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 1973
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!