This work has been supported by the Ford Foundation and Contract NIH-69-2017 from the Center for Population Research, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. One of the authors (D.M.W.) gratefully acknowledges the receipt of a Ford Foundation Fellowship.
The degeneration and disappearance of the centrioles during the development of the rat spermatozoon†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1973 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 177, Issue 2, pages 289–301, October 1973
How to Cite
Woolley, D. M. and Fawcett, D. W. (1973), The degeneration and disappearance of the centrioles during the development of the rat spermatozoon. Anat. Rec., 177: 289–301. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091770209
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 1973
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!