Some of the work reported herein was done in partial fulfillment of the degree of Doctor of Philosophy.
The sympathetic innervation of the cervical lymphatic duct of the dog†
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1973 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 177, Issue 2, pages 303–315, October 1973
How to Cite
Todd, G. L. and Bernard, G. R. (1973), The sympathetic innervation of the cervical lymphatic duct of the dog. Anat. Rec., 177: 303–315. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091770210
This investigation was supported by a grant from the Georgia Heart Association.
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 1973
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!