Supported by grants from the National Cancer Institute of Canada and from the National Research Council of Canada.
Effect of posterior pituitary powder on the mitotic activity of the zona glomerulosa of the adrenal glands in intact and hypophysectomized rats: A preliminary observation†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1973 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 177, Issue 2, pages 321–323, October 1973
How to Cite
Isler, H. (1973), Effect of posterior pituitary powder on the mitotic activity of the zona glomerulosa of the adrenal glands in intact and hypophysectomized rats: A preliminary observation. Anat. Rec., 177: 321–323. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091770212
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 1973
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!