Supported by grant HD-02619, U.S.P.H.S.
Sequential changes in weight, density, and percentage ash weight of human skeletons from an early fetal period through old age†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1974 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 179, Issue 1, pages 1–18, May 1974
How to Cite
Trotter, M. and Hixon, B. B. (1974), Sequential changes in weight, density, and percentage ash weight of human skeletons from an early fetal period through old age. Anat. Rec., 179: 1–18. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091790102
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 1973
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!