This work has been supported by a grant from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, NIH, HD-5865.
Localization of cells retaining 3H-estradiol in the forebrain of rabbits†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1975 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 181, Issue 2, pages 287–291, February 1975
How to Cite
Anderson, C. H. (1975), Localization of cells retaining 3H-estradiol in the forebrain of rabbits. Anat. Rec., 181: 287–291. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091810209
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 1974
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 1974
This article has been cited by:
- 1Diabetes-associated changes in estradiol accumulation in the aging C57BL/KsJ mouse brain, Neuroscience Letters, 1984, 49, 3, 285, ,