Recipient of Research Career Development Award EY-46406 from the National Eye Institute (National Institutes of Health).
Malorientation of mitotic figures in the early lens rudiment of aphakia mouse embryos†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1975 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 182, Issue 3, pages 345–354, July 1975
How to Cite
Zwaan, J. and Kirkland, B. M. (1975), Malorientation of mitotic figures in the early lens rudiment of aphakia mouse embryos. Anat. Rec., 182: 345–354. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091820308
Supported by grant EY-01002 from the National Eye Institute (National Institutes of Health).
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 1975
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!