Supported by grants from the Muscular Dystrophy Associations of America and a scientific exchange between the Academies of Sciences of the United States and Czechoslovakia. Reported earlier in abstract form (Carlson and Gutmann, 1973).
Regeneration in free grafts of normal and denervated muscles in the rat: Morphology and histochemistry†
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1975 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 183, Issue 1, pages 47–61, September 1975
How to Cite
Carlson, B. M. and Gutmann, E. (1975), Regeneration in free grafts of normal and denervated muscles in the rat: Morphology and histochemistry. Anat. Rec., 183: 47–61. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091830106
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 1975
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!