Recipient of Research Career Development Award KO4 HD00067 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
Localization of transferrin on the surface of the human placenta by electron microscopic immunocytochemistry†
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1976 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 186, Issue 2, pages 151–159, October 1976
How to Cite
King, B. F. (1976), Localization of transferrin on the surface of the human placenta by electron microscopic immunocytochemistry. Anat. Rec., 186: 151–159. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091860203
This investigation was supported by National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Grant HD06734.
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 1976
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!