A part of this study was presented at the 10th International Congress of Anatomists in Tokyo, August 1975.
Actin-like filaments in the Sertoli cell junctional specializations in the swine and mouse testis†
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1976 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 186, Issue 4, pages 477–491, December 1976
How to Cite
Toyama, Y. (1976), Actin-like filaments in the Sertoli cell junctional specializations in the swine and mouse testis. Anat. Rec., 186: 477–491. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091860403
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 1976
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!