Supported by the Illinois Department of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities.
Compensatory responses in the development of the brachial lateral motor column in triploid Rana pipiens†
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1977 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 188, Issue 2, pages 173–179, June 1977
How to Cite
Pollack, E. D. and Koves, J. (1977), Compensatory responses in the development of the brachial lateral motor column in triploid Rana pipiens. Anat. Rec., 188: 173–179. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091880204
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 1976
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!