Development of neural elements in apical portions of cat primary and permanent incisor pulps
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1977 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 189, Issue 1, pages 29–43, September 1977
How to Cite
Johnsen, D. C. and Karlsson, U. L. (1977), Development of neural elements in apical portions of cat primary and permanent incisor pulps. Anat. Rec., 189: 29–43. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091890103
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 1977
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!