The carotid and orbital retia of the pronghorn, deer and elk
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1977 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 189, Issue 1, pages 91–107, September 1977
How to Cite
Carlton, C. and McKean, T. (1977), The carotid and orbital retia of the pronghorn, deer and elk. Anat. Rec., 189: 91–107. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091890107
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 1977
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!