A technique for the dry preservation of functioning orthopaedic specimens
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1977 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 189, Issue 2, pages 201–209, October 1977
How to Cite
Hamilton, J. J. (1977), A technique for the dry preservation of functioning orthopaedic specimens. Anat. Rec., 189: 201–209. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091890207
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 1977
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!