A histological study of the development of the avian middle ear and tympanum
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1978 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 190, Issue 2, pages 177–199, February 1978
How to Cite
Jaskoll, T. F. and Maderson, P. F. A. (1978), A histological study of the development of the avian middle ear and tympanum. Anat. Rec., 190: 177–199. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091900203
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 1977
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!