This work was supported by NIDR Grant 1 ROL DE04695-01.
Extracellular coat in developing human palatal processes: Electron microscopy and ruthenium red binding†
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1978 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 190, Issue 2, pages 223–231, February 1978
How to Cite
Meller, S. M. and Barton, L. H. (1978), Extracellular coat in developing human palatal processes: Electron microscopy and ruthenium red binding. Anat. Rec., 190: 223–231. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091900206
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 1977
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!