Use of the L-proline analog, L-azetidine-2-carboxylic acid (LACA) to analyse embryonic growth and determination and expression of the chondrogenic phenotype in vivo and in vitro
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1978 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 190, Issue 2, pages 243–255, February 1978
How to Cite
Hall, B. K. (1978), Use of the L-proline analog, L-azetidine-2-carboxylic acid (LACA) to analyse embryonic growth and determination and expression of the chondrogenic phenotype in vivo and in vitro. Anat. Rec., 190: 243–255. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091900208
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 1977
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!