This study was supported by Grants HD 04962 and HD 10342 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development and by National Institute of Health Traineeship Grant GM 021025 to the Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri.
Mouse uterine glands during the delayed and induced implantation periods†
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1978 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 190, Issue 2, pages 271–283, February 1978
How to Cite
Given, R. L. and Enders, A. C. (1978), Mouse uterine glands during the delayed and induced implantation periods. Anat. Rec., 190: 271–283. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091900210
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 1977
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!