Part of this study was presented at the 9th International Congress on Electron Microscopy (Toronto, 1978)
Crystalloids of actin-like filaments in the sertoli cell of the swine testis†
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1979 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 195, Issue 1, pages 47–61, September 1979
How to Cite
Toyama, Y., Obinata, T. and Holtzer, H. (1979), Crystalloids of actin-like filaments in the sertoli cell of the swine testis. Anat. Rec., 195: 47–61. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091950105
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 1979
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!