General Histology And Cytology
The effect of short term incubation in vitro on the RNA content of regenerating mouse epidermis
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1980 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 196, Issue 3, pages 349–353, March 1980
How to Cite
Tormay, M. A. and Argyris, T. S. (1980), The effect of short term incubation in vitro on the RNA content of regenerating mouse epidermis. Anat. Rec., 196: 349–353. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091960311
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 1979
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!