Pituitary tumorigenesis in aging female C57BL/6J mice: A light and electron microscopic study
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1981 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 199, Issue 3, pages 423–432, March 1981
How to Cite
Schechter, J. E., Felicio, L. S., Nelson, J. F. and Finch, C. E. (1981), Pituitary tumorigenesis in aging female C57BL/6J mice: A light and electron microscopic study. Anat. Rec., 199: 423–432. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091990310
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 1980
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!