General histology and cytology
The presence of proximal tubulelike cells in the kidney parietal epithelium in response to unilateral nephrectomy
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1981 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 200, Issue 1, pages 61–65, May 1981
How to Cite
Andrews, P. M. (1981), The presence of proximal tubulelike cells in the kidney parietal epithelium in response to unilateral nephrectomy. Anat. Rec., 200: 61–65. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092000106
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 1980
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!