Membranous systems in the “chloride cell” of teleostean fish gill; their modifications in response to the salinity of the environment
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1981 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 200, Issue 4, pages 401–414, August 1981
How to Cite
Pisam, M. (1981), Membranous systems in the “chloride cell” of teleostean fish gill; their modifications in response to the salinity of the environment. Anat. Rec., 200: 401–414. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092000403
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 1981
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!