Hematology and Immunology
Cellular composition of the bone marrow in the chicken: II. The effect of age and the influence of the bursa of fabricius on the size of cellular compartments
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1981 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 200, Issue 4, pages 471–479, August 1981
How to Cite
Glick, B. and Rosse, C. (1981), Cellular composition of the bone marrow in the chicken: II. The effect of age and the influence of the bursa of fabricius on the size of cellular compartments. Anat. Rec., 200: 471–479. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092000410
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 1981
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!