Development of the glycogen body through the whole length of the chick spinal cord
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1982 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 202, Issue 4, pages 511–519, April 1982
How to Cite
Uehara, M. and Ueshima, T. (1982), Development of the glycogen body through the whole length of the chick spinal cord. Anat. Rec., 202: 511–519. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092020410
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 1981
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!