Hematology and Immunology
Vicinal glycol-staining identifies secondary granules in human normal and chédiak-higashi neutrophils
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1983 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 205, Issue 3, pages 301–311, March 1983
How to Cite
Fittschen, C., Parmley, R. T., Austin, R. L. and Crist, W. M. (1983), Vicinal glycol-staining identifies secondary granules in human normal and chédiak-higashi neutrophils. Anat. Rec., 205: 301–311. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092050307
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 1982
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!