Patterns of X-radiation-induced schwann cell development in spinal cords of immature rats
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1983 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 205, Issue 3, pages 313–319, March 1983
How to Cite
Gilmore, S. A., Heard, J. K. and Leiting, J. E. (1983), Patterns of X-radiation-induced schwann cell development in spinal cords of immature rats. Anat. Rec., 205: 313–319. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092050308
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 1982
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!