Light microscopy of the pineal organ of two primitive lizards, Platyurus platyurus and Hemidactylus frenatus
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1983 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 206, Issue 3, pages 283–288, July 1983
How to Cite
Yeager, V. L., Taylor, J. J. and Chang, P.-L. (1983), Light microscopy of the pineal organ of two primitive lizards, Platyurus platyurus and Hemidactylus frenatus. Anat. Rec., 206: 283–288. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092060306
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 1983
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!