The effect of age, pairing, copulation, and 2-Br-α-ergocryptine in the male Mongolian gerbil on the prolactin cells in the anterior pituitary identified by immunocytochemical and Herlant's tetrachrome methods
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1984 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 208, Issue 3, pages 411–420, March 1984
How to Cite
Ortman, R. and Perez, F. (1984), The effect of age, pairing, copulation, and 2-Br-α-ergocryptine in the male Mongolian gerbil on the prolactin cells in the anterior pituitary identified by immunocytochemical and Herlant's tetrachrome methods. Anat. Rec., 208: 411–420. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092080311
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 1983
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!