Histochemical localization of ouabain-sensitive, K+-dependent p-nitrophenylphosphatase (Na+-K+-ATPase) activity in the submandibular gland of the mouse: Effect of androgen, thyroid hormone, or postnatal age
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1984 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 210, Issue 1, pages 53–60, September 1984
How to Cite
Sims-Sampson, G., Gresik, E. W. and Barka, T. (1984), Histochemical localization of ouabain-sensitive, K+-dependent p-nitrophenylphosphatase (Na+-K+-ATPase) activity in the submandibular gland of the mouse: Effect of androgen, thyroid hormone, or postnatal age. Anat. Rec., 210: 53–60. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092100109
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 1984
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!